Getting rid of mice usually requires professional attention. Although sprays and home treatments may provide temporary relief, we highly recommend you call American Pest as soon as possible so we can permanently get rid of the pests.
Something You Should Know! Two Mice have the reproductive capacity to create 2,000 mice by the end of the year. They eat your food and contaminate it with urine and excrement. They gnaw into materials such as paper, books, wood or upholstery which they use as nesting material. They also gnaw on plastic, cinder blocks, soft metals such as lead and aluminum, and wiring which may cause a fire hazard. They, or the parasites they carry, (such as fleas, mites and worms) spread many diseases.
Common Misconception - Treatment for Rodents is only necessary in the winter time, because that is the only time they enter my home. The truth is, rodents reproduce all year long, and proper control measures during the spring, summer, or fall are necessary to limit population sizes that will try to enter your home.
Short Term Solution:
Some simple things you can do to slow the infestation before we get to your home:
- Place all dog food, cat food, bird seed, and grass seed sealed tightly in plastic containers. For example, mice smell pet food in your garage, and from there will enter your home.
- Inspect your home for air conditioner and gas line gaps. Seal these gaps tightly. The fewer the entry points for rodents, the fewer you will have in your home.
- Remove clutter from your garage, basement, or shed. Rodents do not like to be seen. The more clutter, the more comfortable rodents feel.
American Pest Long Lasting Solution:
- We can determine the size of infestation and pest control needs of your home with a FREE NO COST, NO OBLIGATION 20 Minute PEST AUDIT...
- With a bad infestation you will have to have maximum treatment. We always look for permanent solutions to the problem at hand. Treatment could include wall void applications, attic treatments, exterior treatments, bait applications, or exclusion methods using caulking, expandable foam, steel wool, or door sweeps to seal the pest out.
- For Minor infestations, many times, we can come treat the problem and be out of your home the same day. However to keep pests out of your home for good, preventative service may be recommended.
Bed Bugs Bite Actual Human.
See under a microscope how a Bed Bug ingests human blood. Bed Bug bite pictures here show the actual size and how they feed. See live bed bugs biting actual human skin and how they feed. Bed Bug treatment can be found at BedBugProactive.com. Learn how to check for bed bugs in your home or hotel room.
Specials and Coupons
Client Loyalty - $5 OffSubmit information to receive this coupon!
$25 off Initial Pest Control ProgramSubmit information to receive this coupon!
$50 Off new Sentricon Termite Colony Elimination InstallationSubmit information to receive this coupon!
Complimentary pest audit signup