Frequently Asked Questions
- Over 130 years combined experience
- Headed by K-State graduates and entomologists
- All technicians certified by Kansas Department of Agriculture
- Twelve K-State graduates
- Termite specialists who graduated from:
- Active members of National Pest Management Association
- Active members of Kansas Pest Control Association
There's a lot you can do to keep from attracting pests to your home or workplace. Here are just a few suggestions:
- Install door sweeps at the bottom of your doors and garage doors
- Keep your yard, porch, deck, and patio clean and clear of debris
- Trim trees regularly
- Maintain clean gutters
- Seal all food containers tightly
- Avoid stacking wood or other materials on your property, especially near the building
- Keep standing water away from your home or business
Termites cause $5 billion in damages each year, wreaking more havoc than fires and tornadoes combined. It's no wonder, when you consider the facts. Termites are survivors, having inhabited this planet for almost 150 million years. And they reproduce in great numbers. With a life span of up to 15 years, termite queens produce nearly 2,000 eggs each day. That's a total of 10 million eggs over a lifetime. In total, there are over a billion termites in each colony.
IPM stands for integrated pest management, a holistic, eco-friendly, and economical approach to pest control. Learn more about this philosophy.
An alternative to the standard liquid treatment used on interior spaces, integrated pest management (IPM) vacuuming uses a special pest-control vacuum to remove pests - without releasing allergens into the air. This service works well in homes and businesses where there are small children, and for people with severe allergies.
We are constantly educating ourselves about the newest, most proven pest control options, including eco-friendly choices. These techniques include scanning with infrared cameras (for termites and bed bugs), baiting, and termite systems such as Sentricon and Termidor.
All services and packages can be customized to fit your budget and space. As a result, prices vary slightly from client to client. Your certified technician will discuss specific service recommendations and pricing with you following your free pest audit.
Specials and Coupons
10% Military and 1st Responder.Print out coupon here
$25 Off Mole ControlPrint out coupon here
15% Off Door Sweep InstallationPrint out coupon here
Complimentary pest audit signup